Last day for shipping this year
Last day for shipping this year is Monday 13th December. Shipping will then resume Monday 17th January 2022. Orders can still be placed over the Christmas/New Year period. Pick ups allowed throughout this time. Have a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year and thank you all for your custom this year!!
Amy Roberts, Villaleigh Plants.
Orders of perennial plants can be placed online via the website or you can ring or email me a list of what you are after. More plants will be listed as we progress through spring. Please note, Rural deliveries are experiencing some delays at present so if you have an alternative urban address that could be used for delivery then please use that.
Helpful hints when ordering online:
- You can adjust quantities of perennial plants in your shopping cart (I set the quantities I have of each plant when I load them onto the website)
- In the checkout process, once you have added your email address it then prompts you to select delivery or pick up.
- When entering shipping details - you are provided a drop down menu under 'country', please scroll through to select your correct shipping region, remember if you are rural to select the rural option for your region - See shipping section for a helpful photo guide to assist with this if you are unsure.
- Villaleigh Plants trades under our business AA Construction 2011 Ltd
- Any queries please don't hesitate to ask!
Happy gardening, stay safe!
Amy Roberts, Villaleigh Plants
Perennial Plants Specialists