Orders can be placed via the website or you can ring or email me a list of what you are after. More plants will be listed as we progress through spring. Please note, Rural deliveries are experiencing some delays at present so if you have an alternative urban address that could be used for delivery then please use that.
Helpful hints when ordering:
- You can adjust quantities of plants in your shopping cart (I set the quantities I have of each plant when I load them onto the website)
- In the checkout process, once you have added your email address it then prompts you to select delivery or pick up.
- When entering shipping details - you are provided a drop down menu under 'country', please scroll through to select your correct shipping region, remember if you are rural to select the rural option for your region.
- Villaleigh Plants trades under our business AA Construction 2011 Ltd
- Any queries please don't hesitate to ask!
Happy gardening, stay safe!
Amy Roberts, Villaleigh Plants